Our goal is to leave a lasting impression that fitness is fun and for everyone and we hope to build a legacy of a healthier, active generation.
The Dash series inspires and encourages people to get active and do something fun in a comfortable and accessible setting.
Why it works
- We understand the importance of peer groups! It includes a team relay race
- We introduce people to sport & fitness but also less common sports and activities
- We leverage institutional responsibility of government and corporates to their citizens, residents & employees’ health
- We focus on accessibility
What is it?
Each Dash consists of:
- A short distance team relay race
- Interactive activity village with fun challenges, sports, nutrition advice, games, inspirational talks and more
- Pre-event training sessions
- An experience to share
Some of the things we are proud about
We have lots of case studies of previously inactive people now exercising regularly after their Dash experience
Our donations have purchased chemotherapy packages for cancer patients and given help to those who need it most
We make a difference. That’s why we’re backed by government and big brands: Dubai Sports Council, Abu Dhabi Sports Council, Health Authority Abu Dhabi, DP World, Daman’s Activelife, Fatima Bint Mubarak Ladies Academy, Department of Municipal Affairs
Dubai Dash was one of the first ever events to be placed under the Sheikh Hamdan Bin Mohammed Community Sports Initiative.