JOIN THE ABU DHABI DASH FESTIVAL!
This year’s Abu Dhabi Dash is taking place alongside the Mini Dash to create the Abu Dhabi Dash Festival. A fun morning of activities for the whole family!
The Mini Dash fun run for kids aged 4 – 11 will take place before the corporate relay. The Activity Village will have activities for the whole family!
The corporate relay is a short distance team relay running race and Activity Village attracting organisations across the Emirate. It is designed to be inclusive and accessible for all fitness levels.
The race route is just 1.5km per person – a total team distance of 15km. Visit the Activity Village activations and main stage programme where you can try different sports and activities, and take part in fun games and challenges.
The Abu Dhabi Dash Festival promotes corporate wellness, employee engagement and an active lifestyle for people of all abilities.
- The Abu Dhabi Dash race starts at 7.15pm (participants must register no later than 5.15pm)
- Corporate team event – You must run representing your company or organisation
- 1.5km relay race per person (running race only)
- Total team route of 15km
- Teams of 10 (you must have a minimum of 8 runners which will mean 2 runners run twice)
- A timed race – individual splits and total team time
- All participants receive a race bag with their race number and goodies
- A medal will be given to all on completion of the race
- Designed t-shirts can also be purchased, including your company logo and colours
- Trophies and prizes for the top three fastest teams, the best supported team and the most improved team from last year’s race!
- Trophies and prizes for the fastest man and fastest woman
PLEASE NOTE: No elite runners are permitted to join the race. It is a corporate event and all elite runners will be disqualified.
The Abu Dhabi Dash is not just about the race. We also have a packed Activity Village including sports, classes, stands and activities on the main stage.
We have different types of engaging activities and stands:
- Sport & Fitness
- Health & Wellbeing
- Fun Games & Team Building
- Healthy Eating & Nutrition
- Awards ceremony with prizes and competitions
- MC and entertainment
- Main Stage sessions
- Healthy food and drinks will be available for all participating teams
- Spectators can purchase food and drinks in the village