THE DUBAI DASH IS BACK!
6 December 2017, Dubai
The Dubai Dash corporate relay is a short distance running race, attracting teams from companies across the UAE. It promotes corporate wellness, employee engagement and an active lifestyle for all levels of fitness.
The race route is just 1.5km per person – a total team distance of 15km. The Dubai Dash features an activity village and main stage programme where you can join fitness classes and have fun trying different sports and activities.
- The Dubai Dash race starts at 6.30pm (participants must register no later than 5.15pm)
- Corporate team event – You must run representing your company or government organisation
- 1.5km relay race per person (running race only)
- Teams of 10 (you must have a minimum of 8 runners which will mean 2 runners run twice)
- A timed race
- All participants receive a race bag with their race number and goodies
- A medal will be given to all on completion of the race
- Runners pay just 150AED per person to race
- Trophies and prizes for the top three winning teams to cross the finish line, the best supporters and the most improved team from last years’ race!
PLEASE NOTE: No elite runners are permitted to join the race. It is a corporate event and all elite runners will be disqualified.
The Dubai Dash is not just about the race, all attendees can join in the fun at the Activity Village and take part in classes and activities on the main stage. The Dash is open to all corporate companies and government entities.
We have four zones with engaging activities and stands:
- Sport & Fitness
- Health & Wellbeing
- Fun Games & Team Building
- Kids Activities
- Awards ceremony with prizes & competitions
- MC and Entertainment
- Main Stage Sessions to include Zumba classes,
fitness showcases, health and wellbeing speeches and
- Healthy food and drinks will be available for all
participating teams once they complete the race. Spectators
can purchase food and drinks in the village