THE BIGGER, BETTER, ALL NEW DUBAI DASH PRESENTED BY DAMAN!
Wednesday 5 December 2018, Dubai
The Dubai Dash presented by Daman is the UAE’s largest corporate team relay race and activity village. And 2018’s Dash will be bigger and better than anything we’ve done before!
Our expanded activity village is packed full of sports to try, activities, fun games and challenges.
Our short distance relay running race – 1.5km per person, 15km in total – will provide the perfect opportunity for teams of employees to get active in a fun and friendly environment.
And our main stage programme will include introductory fitness classes, games and motivational speakers.
On behalf of the Dash team, we look forward to welcoming you and your colleagues to Dubai Dash presented by Daman this December.
- The Dubai Dash race starts at 7.00pm (participants must register no later than 5.15pm)
- Corporate team event – You must run representing your company or government organisation
- 1.5km relay race per person (running race only)
- 15km in total per team
- Teams of 10 (you must have a minimum of 8 runners which will mean 2 runners run twice)
- A timed race
- All participants receive a race bag with their race number and goodies
- A medal will be given to all on completion of the race
- Trophies and prizes for the top three fastest teams, best supported team and most improved team from last year’s race!
- Trophies and prizes for fastest man and fastest woman
- Opportunity to purchase branded t-shirts with your corporate colours and logo
PLEASE NOTE: No elite runners are permitted to join the race. It is a corporate event and all elite runners will be disqualified.
The Dubai Dash presented by Daman is not just about the race. All attendees can join in the fun at the activity village which is open to all.
We have different types of engaging activities:
- Sport & Fitness
- Health & Wellbeing
- Fun Games & Team Building
- Healthy Eating & Nutrition
- Kids Area
- Awards ceremony with prizes and competitions
- MC and entertainment
- Main stage sessions including fitness classes, yoga, motivational speakers and influencers, games and more
- Healthy food and drinks for all participating teams once they complete the race
- Spectators can purchase food and drinks in the village