JOIN THE LADIES DASH
Wednesday 7 March 2018
Al Bateen Ladies Beach, Abu Dhabi
Held on the eve of International Womens Day, the Ladies Dash provides a fantastic opportunity for ladies in the UAE to get together with friends, family members and colleagues for an evening of fun and healthy activities.
Ladies can run in the team relay race as well as take part in sport, fitness and wellness activities in the our activity village. There is also a kids zone with activities for young children.
The Ladies Dash is a unique event strictly for girls and ladies in a completely private environment.
- The race starts at 6.45pm (participants must register before 5.15pm)
- Completely private | Strictly ladies and girls 13+ only
- 400m relay race per person (running race)
- Teams of 5
- A timed race
- All participants receive a race bag with their race number, a t-shirt and goodies
- A medal will be given to all upon completion of the race
- Runners pay just 157.50 AED per person to race
- Trophies and prizes for the top three winning teams to cross the finish line, fastest individual and the best supported team!
The Ladies Dash is not just about the race, all attendees can join in the fun at the Activity Village. The Dash is open to all ladies and is free of charge for spectators and guests.
We have four zones with engaging activities and stands:
- Sport & Fitness
- Health & Wellbeing
- Fun Games & Team Building
- Awards Ceremony with Prizes & Competitions
- MC and Entertainment
- Main Stage Sessions to include Zumba classes, Fitness Showcases, Health and Wellbeing, and Motivational Speakers
- Healthy food and drinks available to purchase all evening
PLEASE NOTE: No men are allowed. Boys over the age of 8 years old are not permitted.
4.00pm Registration and activity village opens
(Activity village open and food and drinks available until 10pm)
6.00pm Warm up starts
6.45pm Race starts
7.30pm Race finishes
8.00pm Prize ceremony
10.00pm Event closes