HAVE FUN AT THE DAMAN CHALLENGE DUBAI MINI DASH
The Daman Challenge Dubai Mini Dash is an all new community Fun Run for children aged 5 – 13 years, and an interactive Activity Village for the whole family to join.
Saturday 2 March 2019, Creek Park, Dubai
The event will host a short distance Fun Run for your kids, split by age category.
Children will collect a small gift or giveaway after completing various activities within the Activity Village and will also receive a medal upon completing 10 activities (including the Fun Run).
The Daman Challenge Dubai Mini Dash offers a holistic approach to family wellness through participation in different sports and activities, healthy eating tips and nutrition advice.
There is also a packed schedule of main stage showcases.
- There are 3 elements on the day:
- Fun Run
- Activity Village
- Main Stage Showcases
- Children will have the opportunity to try different sports, games, fun challenges, and receive health and nutrition education
- The Fun Run route is 500m and will have 3 age categories:
- Under 8s
- Under 11s
- Under 14s
- Kids and families can join in the fun at the Activity Village
- You do not need to register to enter the village, it is free of charge and open to all
- Please note, however, only children that have registered and paid for the Mini Dash Dubai Mini Dash (including the Fun Run) receive gifts and a medal
- Only children that have registered and paid receive gifts and a medal
- Early bird rates are available for early booking
- Upon arrival, children will be sorted into a “colour”
- They will receive a t-shirt and a Mini Dash bag
- For each completed activity in the village, children will receive a stamp and some will have giveaways for the kids
- All children will receive a medal once they have collected 10 stamps (one per activity)
- One activity must be the Fun Run
- At the end, the colour group awarded with the most medals wins
- MC and entertainment
- Main stage sessions and showcases