THE ACTIVITY VILLAGE
The Mini Dash is not just about the run. Siblings, friends and parents can join in the fun at the Activity Village and take part in classes, competitions and activities on the main stage.
- We have different types of engaging activities:
- Sports including football, basketball, karate and more
- Activities including gym classes and free jumping
- Health and nutrition advice
- Face painting and games
- Kids and families can join in the fun at the Activity Village
- The Mini Dash Activity Village is open to all and is free of charge
- However only children that have registered and paid for the Mini Dash (including the Fun Run) receive gifts and a medal
- Receive a gift for each activity completed (if registered and paid)
- 10 completed activities gets a medal
- One activity must be the Fun Run
- Winner’s ceremony with photo opportunity for winning group
- MC and entertainment
- Main stage sessions and showcases
- Healthy food and drinks for all to purchase in the village
Each year our activity village grows and we will be publishing the full list of activities in September.
Stay tuned for details on activities including our confirmed showcases, fitness classes, fun games and challenges for all the family!